RIDE 4 is a new racing game released on 8 Oct 2020 via steam. this game will spark your competitive soul with hundreds of bikes, dozens of tracks and a whole new level of realism. however, if you are running this game in windows 7, it will not run yet. here is a simple guide on how to fix this issue.
How to Fix RIDE 4 Game Not Run in Windows 7?
Go to your Windows\System32 folder. Copy xinput1_3.dll. Paste it into the game’s folder as xinput1_4.dll.
What is xinput1_4.dll?
The xinput1_3 DLL is a DLL file found in the DirectX software used for running intense graphics programs such as video editors or high-end games.
How to fix missing xinput1_3.dll
- Install DirectX for the problematic program
- Update DirectX
- Reinstall the problematic program
- Update game controller drivers
- Method 1: Install the DirectX version of the affected program
- Method 2: Update Microsoft DirectX
- Method 3: Reinstall the program
- Method 4: Update game controller drivers
- None Found