Short and simple guide to show you how to fly much easier with a few simple controls settings changes, as the default control scheme is quite awkward.
The reason I don’t have the pitch or roll actions bound is because with this control scheme, your mouse is the joystick and how you steer and pitch and roll (hence the high sensitivity). You can always bind these to something if you really want, but it kind of defeats the purpose of this control scheme
- Elite Dangerous: All Keybinding Lists
- F1 2020: Keyboard Controls
- PGA TOUR 2K21: 4 Tips for a Consistent “Mouse Swing” at 1600 DPI
- Firefighting Simulator The Squad Controls (Key Bindings)
- Blasphemous: Controls for Keyboard & Mouse