Rogue Company is now playable on Steam. here is a simple tutorial on how to transfer accounts and progress from EG to Steam.
How to Transfer Account & Progress from EG to Steam
Note: You need to login to your Rogue Company account (via the game’s own website, using your EG account), go to the connected accounts page and connect to Steam from there. Remember: your EG account needs to be your Primary Account as it will be accessed when you log into the game via Steam. Otherwise you will be playing on a new (empty) account.
Here is the link page link.roguecompany.com , you can connect epic games as an account first, link steam normally. then you have the save status of epic games.
- Step 1: Log in to the linking site (see Note 2 below)
- Step 2: Add Additional Accounts
- Step 3: Verify Primary Account
- It may need wait 5 minutes for it to work.
- The first account you sign in with should be the account you have primarily used for playing Rogue Company. This will be your Primary Account and store your progress for other platforms.
I linked the wrong account, what do I do?
The Primary Account should be the account you use for playing Rogue Company with as it contains your purchases and progress. If you switch your Primary Account you will essentially be “starting over” with a fresh account.
Don’t worry if you accidentally did this, no progress is lost, but you’ll need to revert it back to the original account.
All my progress appears to be lost. Can I get it back? Or what happens if I change Primary Account?
You can unlink an account by logging back into the linking site and selecting unlink for that platform.
You can find the full tutorial and FAQs from the official FAQ link.