Here is a list of all character and party talents.
Talents unlock at certain deck sizes: 14, 18, 22, 26, 30, 34 cards.
There is a treasure to reduce the necessary deck size by four cards for each tier.
The probability to get a certain talent should be:
at the start of the run:
(number of talents picked up total (determined by deck size)) / (number of talents inside the branch you want to get the talent from)
during the run:
(number of talent picks left (determined by deck size)) / (number of talents inside the branch you want to get the talent from – number of talents already picked in total (doesn’t matter which branch))
2 Talents picked already that were not the talent you are looking for. Your deck will probably reach 30 cards, so you expect to pick up three more talents. Sharra has 9 Talents in total, 2 of them are already out of the pool. The chance to get a certain talent of the remaining seven within the next three talent unlocks is:
2 / (9 – 3) = 2 / 6 = 33,3%.
Please note that different heroes seem to have a different numbers of possible talents.
- Amphibian Affinity – Start each battle with 8 Frogs. (Ally – 1 Spirit – Aggressive, Swarm, at the end of each turn, this loses 1 spirit.)
- Brain Size Matters – Vaults of Wisdom can be visited twice.
- Cold Blood – When Aurora is at 5 health or less, draw an additional card (official wording needed).
- Kappa Strength – Whenever you Dissolve a card, Aurora gains 1 Power.
- Longevity – At the end of your turn, Aurora heals life equal to your hand size.
- Perfect Clarity – When you block an attack for the exact right amount, draw two cards. The cost 0 for the rest of the battle.
- Sagacity – Start each battle with 3 Sips in hand.
- Seven Inches Taller – Aurora has +7 maximum life.
- Sixth Sense Each turn, the sixth card you draw costs (1) less this turn.
- Soothing Mists – The leading enemy has -2 Power.
- Tea for Two – Whenever you use Aurora’s teapot, heal the other hero for half the amount.
- Adamant Blood – Receive no wounds when Seifer dies.
- Boiling Blood – At the start of each battle, Seifer gains 10 Rage.
- Burning Mind – Whenever Seifer becomes enraged, draw a card and gain (1)
- Dark Thoughts – Once per battle, click Seifer to gain 10 Rage and move him to the front.
- Face to Face – At the end of each turn, if Seifer is leading he gains 5 Rage.
- Feet of Fire – Whenever the heroes swa, Seifer gains 3 Rage.
- Greed – Gain 15 more gold per battle.
- Life Tap – When an enemy dies, if it wasn’t a summon, Seifer heals 3 life.
- Loyal Minion – Start each battle with a Brute (Ally – 5 Spirit – Aggresive)
- Malice – When an enemy takes damage, Seifer gains 1 Rage.
- Ringleader – Damage from allies inflict 1 Bleed.
- Alacrity – Once per battle, click on Sharra to attack the leading enemy for 15 and Retreat
- Courageous – Sharra starts each battle with 3 Courage.
- Fly Weight – Whenever you end your turn with no cards in hand, Sharra gains 1 Power
- Hidden Blades – Start each battle with 4 Daggers.
- Knife Juggling – Whenever Sharra adds a Dagger to your hand, add twice as many.
- Momentum – Whenever you swap, Sharra gains 1 Power this turn.
- Resilience – Whenever Sharra takes damage, she gains two stacks of Courage
- Take Cover – Whenever Sharra takes damage from an enemy attack, she retreats and gains 4 Power next turn.
- Warmed Up – Every 3 times your characters swap, gain (1).
- Adaptive Hide – The first time Sorocco takes damage each turn, he gains 5 Block.
- Bouncer – If you still have block at the end of enemies’ turn, add a Headbang to your hand.
- Brew Master – Increase Fortifying Brew’s Block to 5.
- Daredevil – At the start of your turn, if Sorocco is leading draw a card.
- Fortune – Vaults of Wisdom always offer 1 card with one random gem in it.
- Guardian – Whenever either of the heroes play a Defend, draw a card
- Insatiable – All future cards gained have 2 gem sockets.
- Powered Fist – The first attack Sorocco makes each turn gains +5 Power.
- Quick Reflexes – Once per battle, click on Sorocco to gain 15 Block and move him to the front.
- Regeneration – At the End of each battle, Sorocco heals 8 life.
- Stone Skin – Sorocco has +1 max life for each card in your deck,
- Strongman – Each turn, the first time you play a card that costs (2) or more, gain (1).
- Bargain Hunter – The shop chargest 25% less gold.
- Charismatic – Allies cost (1) less.
- Expert Looter – At the end of each battle, gain 1 gold for every two cards in your deck.
- Hardy – At the end of each battle, both heroes heal 3.
- Head Start – Gain (1) and draw a card at the start of each battle.
- Heroic Bond – Both Heroes gain +1 Power.
- Quick Thinking – When you have no cards in hand, draw a card
- Rending Blow – The first hit of the battle inflicts Bleed equal to half the damage dealt.
- Second Wind – At the start of turn 5, the heroes gain 3 Power
- Stoicism – At the start of each turn, gain 5 Block. This effect ends once you shuffle your deck.
- Story Teller – Start each battle with a Story Teller. (Ally – 2 Spirit – Activate: Draw a card.)
- Wayfarer – Whenever you use a brush, reveal two extra adjacent tiles at random.