Here are all collectibles guide for SONG OF HORROR game, if you have any problems, please let me know.
The Haikus are a collection of folders that offer the player with insight into any Episode and inform them of any potential threats along with the location of other collectibles.
You can obtain the Haikus by finding three folders around the map. One is located in the same drawer as the master key. The second is in the car in the backyard. The last folder is in Julia’s possession, who appears in the attic.
Episode 1 Haikus
- “A crying friend, a parting gift, but only if they’re themselves”
- “A faceless figure, a room of smoke and death. It guards the door”
Episode 2 Haikus
- “The crawling ones. Listen behind the mirror. Don’t let them out”
- “Searching for the glow. Warrior, cage, rain, And one down below”
Episode 3 Haikus
- “Left door ajar. Suddenly the way out, was beyond reach”
- “Proof of love, of self. He wants to recall somewhere. Far away from There.”
- “The shortest roads. Twisted, Rather than straight. Trust not your eyes.”
Episode 4 Haikus
- “Five repentances. A chance to alter fate, beckons the sinner.”
- “Purpose unfulfilled. Awaits frozen in time. Mind the bird in hand.”
It is a golden tooth that sometimes predicts the future and warns the player of any imminent danger. It alerts by having the player accidentally drop the tooth.
You can obtain the tooth by feeding 4 Coltar tokens to a fortune-telling machine named at the front of the store.
- The first one is in a samurai’s helmet;
- The second is in a trash pile outside;
- The third is in Erica’s spider cage, which you can retrieve safely when feeding with pet food with can be located possibly on Erica’s Kitchen or her Father’s Kitchen;
- And the last token is in a basement room that the Presence guards for most of the episode, which usually becomes safe once you create the Luminol mixture.
It is a coin that determines the player’s decision and recommends the correct choice before the decision is made.
You can obtain the coin by locating Maxwell’s ring and giving it back to him. In the Archives, his ring is found on a mummified corpse in the projector. To remove the ring, you need to use the shears found behind an ajar door next to the security before The Abyss Tutorial. In the Newspaper archives, Maxwell can be found in the women’s restroom. Give Maxwell his ring and the coin is left on the toilet after he disappears.
The tarot deck is made up of five different cards named after the current minigames in their chronological order of introduction. The Door, The Darkness, The Silence, The Abyss, and the Requiem.
To obtain the tarot deck you must find all five repentances located in the abbey. The five repentances are from:
1.Husher, the writer:
Location: Underground crypt, where you solving the puzzle to pass through the monster in the water, on top of one coffins closest to the monster.
Caution: You can only get this item during the process of solving the puzzle.
Location: In the Basilica, on a wooden box.
Location: In the storage room located in the side room of the Scriptorium.
Caution: To get in the storage room, you need to use the deoxidizing solution manually from your inventory when you can interact with the door.
Location: In abbot’s study room, on the hand of the black figure statue.
Location: In the grave yard, behind a door which you can interact but can’t be opened manually. The door will randomly opened when the character passes by it.
Danger: After seeing the door opened, quickly run down the stairs, grab the confession, and run out there. The inner door will closed after certain time after the door opened, if your character didn’t run out there before the inner door closed, your character will died immediately.
Usage: Each one of the Tarot card resembles one dangerous event in the game. If player move certain card in front of other cards and flip it over, the corresponded dangerous event will no longer be able to come into play.
- Shady Lewd Kart: Key Locations Guide
- Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle Walkthrough (All Puzzles Guide)
- Spice&Wolf VR2: Hidden Coin Locations
- Ghostrunner: All Collectible Items
- Teardown: Hidden Expensive Items