Just change your .txt file in your local save file folder. Here’s how.
Slot1/2/3 – last number is the number of your saved game slot!!!
Here you will see this:
Every isSet0123456789 is a variable which defines the costume.
Bool goes for “boolean value type” which defines the type of the parameter.
False or True defines rather costume is unlocked or not – True means yes, False means no.
Here, i made it easier for you, copy and paste where it needs to be set:
- Press “Tab”
- Click on “Armor” button
- Choose the outfit you want
- Click on “Scroll summon” button
- Press “Escape”
- Press “H”
More details in: Game menu – Help – Keyboard.
- Terraria 1.4: How to Set Fullscreen
- DRAGON QUEST XI S Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition: Save File Transfer Guide
- Dead Rising 3: How to Unlock FPS 80
- Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom – How to Transfer a Save File between Computers or Steam Accounts
- Journey of Life: How to Run a Dedicated Server