Sometimes you don’t feel like playing through the whole game to unlock everything, but you still wanna play with everything the game has to offer, this guide will help you do exactly that!
Open “savegame.xml” with a file editor, you can use Notepad, but I recommend Notepad++ which makes documents like this more easily readable.
After that you will want to scroll down and find the following:
<score value=”[your current score]”>
There you will modify ‘score value=”currentscore”‘ to ‘score value=”100″‘
It should look like this.
Once you’re done, save the file, and start the game, you should have everything unlocked!
Enjoy, and please consider playing the campaign, I’m sure the Creator put a lot of time into it.
- Teardown: How to Unlock All Items & Maps
- Train Station Renovation: How to Unlock All New Stations with New Savegame
- Breach & Clear: How to Edit Save Files
- Tomb Raider: How to Fix the Achievements Bug
- The Escapists – The Complete Tutorial for Prison Customization