Here is a simple tutorial on how to fix stuttering in The Walking Dead: A New Frontier game.
- 3D settings
- Program settings
- Then add TWD New Frontier steam\steamapps\common\The Walking Dead – A New Frontier (Season 3)\WalkingDead3 or simply launch the game and add from recently used
- Limit fps to 60 and Hz to 60 if you have over 60Hz monitor
That worked for me i also turned g-sync off unsure if it does anything.
- Fallout 76: How to Fix Mouse Jerks & Abrupt Movements
- Aquanox Deep Descent: How to Fix Resource Usage & Performance Issues
- Persona 5 Strikers: How to Fix Anti-aliasing
- Ghostrunner: How to Skip Intro Videos
- Hitman 2 Silent Assassin: How to Fix Direct 3D Error