Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands was supposed to get a hotfix last week, but it was delayed. This hotfix that patches the game to version 1.25 on PS4 and TU16.1 on PC and Xbox One is out now.
- Fixed a bug that caused the weapon attachments to appear locked when they were previously unlocked
- Fixed a bug that caused the LVOA extended 30 round magazine attachment to be misplaced at the stock of the weapon
- Fixed an issue where players did not receive the correct 3000 Prestige credit reward upon reaching Tier 1
- Fixed a bug where the Shift Short Angled Grip appeared to be floating when attached to the U100 LMG
- Fixed a bug where the U100 light machine gun had a different suppressor in the loadout and in-game, than the one that appears in the gunsmith
- Fixed a bug that caused no sound to be present when using PSG-1 Sniper
- Fixed a bug that caused low or no sound from LMGs in Ghost War
- Fixed a bug where the Crye 2 Shirt clipped through character’s left arm when equipped
- Fixed a bug Female Sniper JPC in Coyote Brown has purple-textured bullets
- Adjusted AOR 2 camo pattern direction and brightness for better accuracy
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.