Everything you need to know about using cheats and accessing the different Console Commands that are available.
From enabling god mode, killing all nearby enemies, teleporting, and even starting random events, we have you covered with every console command and cheat that is currently available to use Valheim.
How to Enable Cheats in Valheim
Before you can continue delving into the world of cheats, you will need to ensure that cheats are activated by typing “imacheater“. However, it is worth noting that cheats can only be used in singleplayer and will not work on multiplayer servers.
All Console Commands in Valheim
- god – Enables God Mode.
- pos – Print current player position.
- goto [x,z] – Teleport to entered coordinates.
- killall – Kills all nearby enemies.
- tame – tames all nearby tamable animals.
- exploremap – Explore entire map.
- resetmap – Reset map exploration.
- location – Spawn location.
- freefly – Freefly Photo Mode.
- ffsmooth – Freefly smoothness.
- event [name] – Start event.
- stopevent – Stop current event.
- raiseskill [skill] [amount] – Raise skill level (for example raiseskill jump 100).
- resetcharacter – Reset Character data.
- dpsdebug – Toggle dps debug print.
- save – Force save of world.
- removedrops – Remove all item-drops in area.
- resetwind – Resets the wind.
- players [nr] – Force difficulty scale (0 = Reset).
All Sever Commands
- help – List all command
- kick [name/ip/userID[/b]] – Kick player from server.
- ban [name/ip/userID] – Ban player from server.
- unban [name/ip/userID] – Unban player from server.
- banned – List banned players.
- ping – Show ping.
- lodbias [0-5] – Set draw distance for server.
- info – Print system info.
- Godless Tactics Console Commands (Cheats)
- Synergy: How to Save Game in a Co-op Mode
- Valheim: How to Fix Rubber Banding & Skipping During Multiplayer
- DOOM Eternal: All Available Commands 2021
- Diggles The Myth of Fenris: Console Commands & Item List