1. Type or Open “This PC” into your computer.
2. Find and open file name “Users”
3. Click on your computer name
4. Find and open file named “AppData” Note* If you can’t see file, click on “View” and ensure hidden items are viewable.
5. Open “Roaming”
6. Open “Sega”
7. Open “YakuzaLikeADragon”
8. Right Click “graphics” and select “Open With Notepad”
9. Look below and ensure everything matches up
[GraphicSettings] output_id=0 resolution_x=1920 resolution_y=1080 window_mode=1 refresh_rate_num=60000 refresh_rate_denom=1000 window_left=-32000 window_top=-32000 window_width=1920 window_height=1080 v_sync=1 render_scale="1.000" shadow_quality=2 ssao=1 rlr=1 full_framerate_in_cut_scenes=0 dof=1 fps_cap=0 motion_blur=1 texture_filtering=4 texture_quality=2 geometry_quality=3 field_of_view=38 graphics_quality_level=5 aa=2 multi_sample=1 [System] version_number=2
*Note* For some reason, I saw that my resolution and windowed height and length had changed to something different. So I went ahead to manually change them back. Makes me think that after downloading and update game, it changes something in the code that makes it crash. This worked for me while I had the DLC “unchecked” in properties. I then went back into DLC to enable and the game continued to load.
- Yakuza Like a Dragon: How to Fix Game not starting in Windows 10
- Yakuza Like a Dragon: How to fix Black Screen & Crashes at launch
- Yakuza Like a Dragon: How to Fix The Camera Cann’t Move Issue
- Yakuza Like a Dragon: All Gold Safe Locations
- Yakuza Like a Dragon: How to Unlock All Poundmates