Yakuza: Like a Dragon is a role-playing video game developed and published by Sega. It is the eighth main release in the Yakuza series, and was released in Japan for PlayStation 4 on January 16, 2020. here is a simple tutorial for you on how to fix the “can’t move the camera” issue.
How to Fix The Camera Cann’t Move Issue?
If you have thisissue on an xbox one controller. Here is what worked for me:
-in Steam go to View > Settings > Controller > General Controller Setings
-check boxes for both Xbox Configuration Support AND Generic Gamepad Configuration Support
-click Back at the bottom of the screen
-Launch the game again
Only downside you’d seen with this method is that if your controller goes to sleep, the game won’t recognize it when you turn it back on. So make sure to wiggle a joystick during long cutscenes or keep it plugged in.
Credit to Ohhhboyyy
- Sakuna Of Rice and Ruin: How to Fix Controller Support Issues
- Legend Bowl: Controller Problems Guide
- Phasmophobia: PS4 & XB Controller Setup
- Outer Wilds: How to Set PS4 Controller for Steam
- Ragnaröck: How to Enable Spectator Cameras