“For 24 years, we have strived to deliver the best gaming experience to our fans by providing a uniquely PlayStation perspective. Today, the communities around some games have evolved to the point where cross-platform experiences add significant value to players. In recognition of this, we have completed a thorough analysis of the business mechanics required to ensure that the PlayStation experience for our users remains intact today, and in the future, as we look to open up the platform.”
“This represents a major policy change for SIE, and we are now in the planning process across the organization to support this change. We will update the community once we have more details to share, including more specifics regarding the beta timeframe, and what this means for other titles going forward.”
Fortnite fans have no more worries about they Fortnite accounts, they use they PS4 account on other platforms.
Check our other articles for all the latest gaming news.
What PS4 Firmware Update 6.0 Really Brings? Sony Was Always Serious
Stop Playing Fortnite or Pubg, Top 5 New Battle Royale Games 2018 You Should Try
Mouse And Keyboard Will Be Supported On Xbox One Nex Month
- PS4 Cross-Play Guide: How to Play Fortnite With Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch
- PSN Online ID Change Is Coming Free For The First Time
- PS4 PlayStation Plus Free Games For October Are Confirmed
- PlayStation 4 PS Plus November Free Games Has Been Revealed In Advance
- Fortnite Update Version 1.86 For PS4 [Patch Notes v6.10.1] PC, Xbox One, And Switch